Thursday, August 03, 2006

Other stuff that has happened this week...

A big deer with antlers appeared in the garden 2 mornings in a row

The cat got more ticks and I had to remove them (try catching a cat, holding it between your logs, grabbed its head and tilting it backwards with one hand, while brandishing your tick removal device with the other - here's a tip, its bloody difficult and the cat can probably be relied upon to struggle intensly and make wierd noises)

I went to the swedish GP and had my ear syringed, after speaking a whole load of crap Swedish to the receptionist and the nurse. Good fun though in the end - and by god I can hear in my right ear again now!

I went go-karting again on Wednesday, but didn't win this time. I spun twice and came 3rd.

Things I'm reading - SQL Server development team intranet site - its full of interesting things.

I tried the new QOOP photo printing service which is tied into flickr. I've used their photo book service before, but haven't tried prints - we'll see how it goes - dead cheap and easy though - their interface was fairly impressive - as it was when I had my book printing previously. I can't recommend it enough.

I changed my blog template slightly.

I went to Croydon for the weekend and partied hard.

No comments: