Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blog reorganisations

So , I've changed my template again, but I seem to have lost a few posts in the process. I've got to say though that I like the new blogger, and I've been waiting a while for it, cos I always assumed google would throw their development weight behind it. Hopefully it'l be more stable now, I'm certainly enjoying the new interface and features.

Maybe I should be using livespaces if I was a good MSFTE :-)

I've been browsing various cool things from Vegas CES this week, and its interesting to see that MS have some cool things going down...obviously I'm a total xbox live convert, which I did write about last week, but the post got lost and I couldn't be bothered to re-type it....but the thing we've been checking out this week is http://labs.live.com/photosynth/ which I think is way cool. The question is I guess is whether they'll chose to link it into other photo sources such as flickr etc, or whether they'll market it as independent. For example I was interested to note that the new Ford / MS tie in which allows you to do all sorts of computer based tasks inyour new ford is compatible with ipod as well as zune and other media players.

It's strange because for a server based person like me the whole desktop / interface / OS / macs are cool / linux is best / MS is the devil type of argument passes me by. I mean I'm aware of it but I don't get concerned about it like some people do - maybe this is my naivety...

No comments: