Saturday, April 28, 2007

Holiday Planning


Obviously bearing in mind the events of the previous week, it's been a fairly crappy and boring week. The penicillin has been doing its job and my hand appears to be much better, but its been taking its toll on me in other ways, so I've been off work all week.

In the last couple of days I've been able to use the computer again (a bit) with one hand, so I've been doing some holiday planning for June, both because it needs to be done and because it always cheers me up :-)

Currently I've got the following events planned:

Beaver Watching Trip (in canoes)
Moose Safari
both whilst living out in the woods a few hours west of Stockholm.

Then I've got a couple of kayaking trips planned, one one dayer and one two dayer, camping out in the northern archipeligo.

In addition to that I'm planning to take a 5 day trip island hopping in the southern archipeligo, hopefully with Sarah, although she's supposed to be working, so this is up for debate I guess.

Finally I'm planning to walk some of the Sormlandsleden which is a big national trail that starts south of Stockholm. In between I'll just chill in Stockholm and hopefully do lots of cycling and swimming.

Bring it on!



No comments: