Saturday, April 07, 2007

Woodpecker


Woodpecker
Originally uploaded by pcgxk.
Here's the local woodpecker who' often knocking around the garden. I've been trying to take some bird photos from the bedroom window, but even with a tripod to stop blurring, my little point and click camera in maximum zoom and maximum resolution isn't quite up to the job of getting a sharp photo. You can see from the others on flickr that they're nearly there, but after cropping and touching, they're still a little small and not that crisp. An interesting experiement though. it's the only time I've ever noticed that my camera is not quite up to the job, but that's cos the majority of the time I do just point and click, so I won't be rushing out to buy another one soon. I like the new features on flickr though that allow you to look at statistics of who did what with which camera when.

No comments: