Sunday, July 23, 2006

more lakes = more swimming

A brief summary of the week:

Fell off bike (well actually 2 weeks ago now, but I still have the scars and scabs so it feels quite recent). This will teach me about riding a racing bike with smooth tyres on a cycle path made of gravel and loose material.

Went to see Pirates of the caribbean - part 2 - I was rather underwhelmed.

Reading "Inside Windows 2000" - which considering who its written by also reminds me that Microsoft bought sysinternals this week....no word of how much they paid though.

Jumped in several lakes - but again forgot to take my camera so I have no photographic evidence.

Made plans for trip to England next week, and in September

Made plans for a trip to the archipelago in August.

tidied up the computer room and finally cabled and filed everything properly.

Didn't do my tax return - didn't do my non residency in UK form.

No comments: